To the Editor:
The mainstream media has been wrong in focusing the coverage of Judge Brett Kavanaugh on his alleged numerous attempted rapes; alleged serial sexual assault habits; being an alcoholic to the point of unconsciousness or lying to America about his deviant transgressions, such as drinking and gambling; or perjury to the Senate.
There are even more disturbing topics to cover that have in the past and will in the future effect America and our democracy for decades. His rulings, dissents, positions and hypocrisy prove even more damning with the fact that he is a political hack and hypocrite who tried to destroy Bill Clinton for a consensual sex act, while today he lies to cover up his own accusations of violent sexual assault and attempted rape, meanwhile being selected by an unindicted felon in the White House to be a co-conspirator in the cover-up of President Donald Trump’s crimes.
The media should focus more on these nefarious rulings, positions and dissents.
1. Ruling against an immigrant’s abortion rights, forcing her to carry her rapist's child to term (anti-immigrant, anti-right to choose)
2. Ruling against labor unions in disputes with Trump’s and Sheldon Adelson’s casinos (pro-corporate, anti-union)
3. Ruling to side with corporate polluters releasing mercury into our rivers. (anti-environment, anti-health)
4. His dissent against the Chevron document protecting citizens from corporations overruling Americans (pro-corporate, anti-American)
5. Dissent against the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau protecting citizens from corrupt bankers (pro-bank lobby, anti-citizen)
6. Dissent against the Environmental Protection Agency regulation of hydrofluorocarbons (pro-fossil fuel companies, anti-planet Earth)
7. Dissent against securities regulation allowing unscrupulous firms to rip off their clients (anti-retiree, pro-thievery)
8. Dissent against presidential accountability to the rule of law (pro-authoritarianism, anti-democracy)
Most dangerous are Kavanaugh’s ties to the fascist Koch brother Cabal's Federalist Society, whose goal to destroy the rights of, by and for we, the people, to enact their libertarian fantasy of governance of, by and for we, the billionaires.
The mainstream media should focus not on how Kavanaugh has affected and decimated the lives of many female victims in the past, but how he will affect and decimate Americans' lives in the future.