Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Russell B. Patterson, 61, of the 500 block of South State Street, Marengo, was charged Saturday, Dec. 29, with driving under the influence of alcohol.
• Ryan J. Dechant, 28, of the 600 block of Courtney Lane, Marengo, was charged Sunday, Dec. 30, with resisting a peace officer and arrested on an in-state warrant out of McHenry County.
• Timothy R. Birchfield, 38, of the 700 block of West Grant Highway, Marengo, was charged Sunday, Dec. 30, with disorderly conduct.
• Patrice M. Knabusch, 53, of the 600 block of Hampshire Drive, Hampshire, was charged Friday, Jan. 4, with domestic battery, criminal trespass to property and battery.
• Chelsea R. Bonier, 27, of the 100 block of Oak Drive, DeKalb, was charged Saturday, Jan. 5, with possession of a controlled substance and driving with a suspended driver's license.
• Lindsay F. Rickert, 26, of the 600 block of East Grant Highway, Marengo, was charged Thursday, Jan. 10, with domestic battery.
• Bradley J. Lamkin, 24, of the 900 block of Briden Drive, Marengo, was charged Sunday, Jan. 13, with aggravated assault and domestic battery.
• Joshua C. Petersen, 29, of the 2100 block of Aspen Drive, Woodstock, was charged Monday, Jan. 14, with driving under the influence of alcohol.
• Felicia L. Lalonde, 19, of the 400 block of Atwood Avenue, Rockford, was charged Tuesday, Jan. 15, with domestic battery.