Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Tracie B. Schmidt, 46, of the 14200 block of Pheasant Ridge Road, was charged Thursday, Dec. 27, with driving under the influence, aggravated driving under the influence, driving while license revoked, no valid registration, failure to reduce speed to avoid a crash and transportation of open alcohol.
• Bilal M. Qureshi, 32, of the 1500 block of Notting Hill Road, Algonquin, was charged Monday, Dec. 31, with violation of an order of protection.
• Michael R. Gilbert, 53, of the 10400 block of North Church Street, Huntley, was charged Thursday, Jan. 3, with driving under the influence.
• Stephanie M. Sobin, 27, of the 11600 block of Daniel Lane, Huntley, was charged Thursday, Jan. 3, with domestic battery.
• Lorenzo S. Acosta, 82, of the 13200 block of Cedar Crest Lane, Huntley, was charged Monday, Jan. 7, with disorderly conduct.
• Kenneth Gaudio, 57, of the 11300 block of Heatherdale Lane, Huntley, was charged Wednesday, Jan. 9, with aggravated driving under the influence and unlawful registration.
• Megan A. Walsh, 26, of the 2100 block of South California Avenue, Chicago, was charged Sunday, Jan. 13, with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent and driving without lights when required.