[Matthew Apgar - firstname.lastname@example.org]
Regina Lombardo, left, administers oxygen to her 5-year-old pit mix Bev after the dog was rescued by firefighters from a blaze at 3820 McCabe Street on Wednesday, Sep. 18, 2019 in Crystal Lake. "We were going to go camping," said homeowner Brian Click adding that their plans will have to change. "We will recover," he said. Click's son, Jordan Lombardo, 28, was home during the fire and was able to safely remove two of the three family dogs, Molly, 17, and Wrinkles, 10, from the residence. Firefighters found and rescued the third dog, a five year old pit mix named Bev, who was treated on scene with oxygen.