• Kaitlyn M. Park, 18, 18 Dellwood Court, Algonquin, was charged Monday, May 6, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Raymond F. Wilkinson, 38, 8001 Blivin, Spring Grove, was charged Friday, May 3, with driving under the influence, open alcohol, no insurance and speeding.
• Alexandria T. Silvia, 19, 3532 Blue Ridge Court, Carpentersville, was charged Wednesday, May 1, with retail theft.
• Arnie A. Blass, 19, 5620 Trevino Way, Lakewood, was charged Friday, April 12, with theft of a controlled substance.
• The Marengo Police Department charged six people with underage drinking after responding Friday, May 3, to a report of an underage drinking party at 619 1/2 First Ave., Marengo. Those charged were Taylor M. King, 18, 7 Margate Court, Lake in the Hills; Marcos Delgado, 18, 21909 Grange Road, Marengo; a 17-year-old boy; two 16-year-old girls; and a 15-year-old girl. Adam L. Webb, 20, 619 1/2 First Ave., Marengo, was charged with creating a public nuisance affecting morals and decency.
• Austin A. Denten, 22, 27583 W. Henry Lane, Barrington, was charged Saturday, April 6, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving without a license, disregarding a stop sign, driving without insurance, and alcoholic liquor in a motor vehicle.
• Henry C. Meyer, 85, 11466 Primrose Court, Huntley, was charged Wednesday, April 17, with driving under the influence, improper lane use, and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• Douglas A. Morrison, 24, 320 Tecumseh Trail, Apt. 310, Lake in the Hills, was charged Monday, April 29, with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, and speeding.
• Rafael Rodriguez, 19, 118 Austin Ave., Carpentersville, was charged Saturday, March 23, with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• Karyn L. Henson, 49, 4951 Bode Lane, McHenry, was charged Monday, April 8, with driving under the influence of alcohol and disobeying a traffic-control signal.
• Two Wonder Lake girls, one 15 and the other 16, were charged Sunday, March 3, with retail theft.
• Cody Van Groningen, 18, 601 N. Howard St., Harvard, was charged Thursday, April 4, with underage drinking.
• Danny G. Pace Jr., 29, 600 Canyon Lane, Elgin, was charged Monday, April 22, with theft.
• Betty Lou Ruffin, 76, 516 Lake Ave., Woodstock, was charged Tuesday, April 16, with violating a no contact stalking order.
Previous Page|1|2|Next Page