• A theft report was taken Thursday, June 13, in the 11600 block of Evergreen Lane. Cash and jewelry were reported stolen from the residence.
• Jonathan E. Quijada, 20, 2517 Metropolitan Ave., Waukegan, was charged Sunday, June 9, with driving under the influence, possession of marijuana with the intent to deliver, underage drinking, possession of drug paraphernalia, attempt to obstruct justice, and speeding.
• Taylor M. King, 19, 7 Margate Court, Lake in the Hills, was charged Thursday, June 13, with burglary to a motor vehicle, theft and underage drinking
• Luis G. Anaya-Garibay, 40, 326 Franklin Ave., Waukegan, was charged Monday, May 6, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a suspended license, driving without insurance, failure to wear a seat belt, unlawful transportation of alcohol, and improper lane use.
• Kenneth D. Richter, 19, 119 Bullard St., Poplar Grove, was charged Sunday, April 7, with three counts of felony theft.
• Kevin M. Kniesel, 26, 1514 Clayton Marsh, Lake in the Hills, was charged Monday, June 3, with furnishing liquor to a a person younger than 21.
• Alejandro M. Valdez, 19, 10982 Preston Parkway, Huntley, was charged Monday, May 27, with retail theft and marijuana possession.
• Christopher R. Kwiecinski, 31, 2631 73rd Ave., Elmwood Park, was charged Sunday, June 2, with driving under the influence and improper lane use.
• A 15-year-old Algonquin girl was charged Tuesday, May 28, with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Nicholas Wisley, 19, 310 Apache Lane, Hoffman Estates, was charged Monday, May 20, with drug paraphernalia possession.
• Donald Lee Jaschke, 43, 122 Todd St., Woodstock, was charged Sunday, May 9, with aggravated assault to a police officer.
• Kevin W. Hudacheck, 26, 612 Brink St., Woodstock, was charged Wednesday, May 8, with drug paraphernalia possession, driving while license revoked, possession of a revoked license, and driving without insurance.
• Eliza Luna, 20, 116 New Haven Drive, Cary, was charged Sunday, May 19, with two counts of domestic battery, one count of battery, and one count of battery of an unborn child.
• A 17-year-old juvenile was charged Tuesday, April 9, with battery.
• Anthony Barreto Mercado, 20, 2250 S. Kirkland Ave., Chicago, was charged Sunday, May 19, with residential burglary and theft of a motor vehicle.
Previous Page|1|2|Next Page