Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Brian M. Solano Jr., 45, of the 11600 block of Douglas Avenue, Huntley, was charged Saturday, Dec. 29, with domestic battery.
• Barry Harkins, 26, of the 1500 block of Jefferson Street, Lake in the Hills, was charged Tuesday, Jan. 1, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, leaving the scene of a property damage crash, failure to display valid registration and driving too fast for conditions.
• Elias A. Ramos-Ortiz, 22, of the 9900 block of Chetwood Drive, Huntley, was charged Tuesday, Jan. 1, with possession of a controlled substance.
• Kevin W. Voeks, 49, of the 1200 block of West Algonquin Road, Lake in the Hills, was charged Saturday, Dec. 5, with domestic battery.
• Robert A. Pevril, 48, of the 200 block of Indian Trail, Lake in the Hills, was charged Thursday, Jan. 10, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, failure to give information after striking unattended vehicle or property, driving while license expired for more than one year and driving with expired license plates.
• Justin J. Krupp, 29, of the 0 to 100 block of Polaris Drive, Lake in the Hills, was charged Sunday, Jan. 13, with domestic battery and interfering with the reporting of domestic violence.