1. Burlington Central (25-4): The Rockets are on a roll with nine straight wins. Burlington, which picked up wins over Crystal Lake South, Hampshire and McHenry last week, trails FVC leader D-C by a game with games left against Prairie Ridge and Huntley. Burlington is two wins away from tying the program record.
2. Dundee-Crown (23-6): The Chargers are 7-2 over their last nine games with both losses to Burlington. D-C beat McHenry, South and Jacobs last week to move to 15-1 in the FVC, with games left against Crystal Lake Central and Hampshire. A win in either of their final two games gives the Chargers at least a share of the FVC championship.
3. Huntley (18-11): Only Burlington is hotter than the Red Raiders right now. With wins over Jacobs, Crystal Lake Central and Prairie Ridge last week, Huntley ran its winning streak to six and earned at least a third-place finish in the FVC. The Raiders are 12-4 and finish up against Hampshire and Burlington on the road.
4. Hampshire (15-13): The Whip-Purs finished 1-2 last week and remain one game ahead of McHenry for fourth place in the FVC at 10-6. Hampshire has games left against Huntley and D-C.
5. McHenry (21-8): The Warriors went 1-2 last week, defeating Cary-Grove and falling to D-C and Burlington. McHenry has lost four of seven overall and ends its conference schedule against Crystal Lake South and Crystal Lake Central.