It is time to plan the perfect location for your honeymoon. With so many possibilities, how do you choose? “The top honeymoon locations for 2015 are Hawaii, Riviera Maya and Jamaica,” said Patty DeRoo, owner and travel consultant at Crystal Lake Travel. To plan your perfect getaway, the American Society of Travel Agents offers several questions for couples to consider at the beginning of the planning process.
• What is most important? Are you looking to spend time on sandy beaches or a cozy, secluded retreat?
• Are you looking to experience new cultures in distant lands or do you just want to get away from it all?
• What kinds of activities do you want to do? Hike, water activities, fine dining, etc.
• Do you want to spend more on the wedding or the honeymoon?
• Are you interested in cruises, a package vacation or an all inclusive resort?
After thinking about the answers to these questions, couples can consult with knowledgeable travel agents who can take their interests and budget into consideration to help plan the ideal honeymoon. Couples should also speak with an agent who has been to the areas of interest to get first hand information, added Ms. DeRoo. To keep cost low, couples can travel during off peak month like May, September and October. Some other ideas are to book the entry level hotel room category; choose connecting flights and travel midweek.
At Crystal Lake Travel, the agents have the education, training and experience to ask you, the right questions to make sure you have the experience that best fits your needs. For more information or to book your honeymoon, please visit www.cltravelagency.com or call 815-459-2500.
Click here for additional articles sponsored by this business.